We begin a developing of new AltMove 3 version.
We plan to make two(or more) versions of AltMove3.
Atleast one will be free as AltMove version 2. This version will contains almost all actions 2nd contains.
Moreover, it is built on modified engine of AloneKey
and will allow to combine more key/mouse combinations, as you can see at the picture below.
Also, atleast one will be paid. But when it is alpha version, it will be free, everyone can try it.
Time after time, we will upload new top versions, and when all will be fine, we'll divide them.
New common features (in match with 2nd version):
- More key/mouse combination, you can use mouse buttons as key modifiers. Also, you can do not use mouse buttons in combination at all :) Just moving.
- Drag'n'Do icons can be sized and moved in different places in setup window.
- New program interface, but you can use old one.
- Some parts of Actions became child actions, for example, Homing Mode of Resize Action.
- Light resources using.
O'K! Now you can download and try AltMove3 Alpha.
Warning! Do not use AltMove3 with AltMove2 together!
Click to download AltMove3 1MB
- * "Map" feature for click area.
- Magnifier for windows 7.
- Some small fixes.
Thank all of you very much for your feedback! :)
All your comments and wishes you can send us:
- Through form after the picture.
- Or via e-mail.
- In Altmove blog: AltmoveManager
- Engine problem with dispatching mouse event between drag'n'do and simple actions.
- WinOpaque action settings.
-Screenshot action has been changed.
-Drag'n'Do settings window has been changed.